Equus 3160 Review
Equus 3160 ABS + Scan tool is designed to quickly reveal check engine light warnings. It diagnoses ABS codes and retrieves OEM enhanced as well as transmission DTCs. This diagnostic tool features unique patented all in one screen display as well as LED display for quick state emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification. It communicates with all OBD2 protocols and provides enhanced live data.
The 3160 provides Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) diagnostic functionality to troubleshoot problems with ABS solenoids, ABS pump motors, brake switches, control modules, speed sensors and more on most 1996 and newer GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles.
This OBD ii scanner is available at Amazon for well over 50% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
Here are some great features of the Equus 3160:
- Reads ‘check engine’ light warnings on all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, SUVs and minivans, domestic and import -including C.A.N. (Controller Area Network);
- Diagnoses ABS codes on most 1996 and newer GM, Ford & Chrysler vehicles;
- Professional OBD ii generic scan tool for all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, and SUVs – domestic, Asian and European Import;
- Features unique patented back-lit, all-in-one screen display which allows for simultaneous viewing of 25 data points without changing menus in low light conditions;
- Provides SAE enhanced Live Data (view, record and live PCM data plays back streams), displays freeze frame data, automatically refreshes updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle, and is flash up-datable with a standard Windows PC;
- Comes with access to additional online vehicle diagnostics through CanOBD2.com’s RepairSolutions program.
Combine this with the unit’s Internet connectivity which makes for easy software updates and you have a powerful, professional grade multi-use diagnostic tool that you can count on for years to come.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Equus 3160:
It has an excellent screen with the exact information you need to make repairs. It is obvious that they consulted with a repair tech when they designed it. I also wanted something I could read the ABS system with. The Equus Innova 3160 does the trick. It is easy to use and understand. It’s a great scanner and well worth the money. (D. Thomas)
Got something to say? Click here to reply