Equus 3140 Review
The Equus 3140 Diagnostic Code Scanner can retrieve diagnostic codes in all OBD II (1996 and newer) and some of the most popular OBD I (1982 to 1995) vehicles. The scanner features a unique, patented all-in-one LCD screen that shows 25 parameters at once without the need to scroll through time consuming menus.
This device not only scans your vehicle, it also allows you to freeze-frame live timing and pinpoint your vehicle’s problem. Instead of having to recreate a scenario over and over again, you can now playback the timing to scrutinize all the data and make a clear diagnosis.
This OBD ii scanner is available at Amazon for over 50% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
Here are some great features of the Equus 3140:
- Provides SAE enhanced Live Data – views, records, and plays back live PCM data streams;
- Designed to retrieve diagnostic codes in all OBD2 (1996 and newer) and some of the most popular OBD1 (1981 to 1995) vehicles;
- Communicates with all OBD 2 protocols: C.A.N. (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4;
- Displays Freeze Frame Data;
- Unique patented all-in-one screen display and LED display make diagnosis quick and easy.
Combine this with Internet connectivity and the ability to interface with a PC, and you have a powerful, professional diagnostic scanner in the palm of your hand.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Equus 3140:
I rarely give the top (or bottom) rating for a product, but the Equus 3140 Innova Diagnostic Code Scanner earned top honors. It is exactly what I had hoped it would be after a great deal of research. The capabilities of this model are exceptional. I wasn’t able to find any other manufacturer that claimed all of the same capabilities as this model and some of those were twice the price. It not only scans many older vehicles (’83-’95 – OBDl), but also includes Transmission codes which were not mentioned by any other manufacturer I researched, and I was looking. I have already found it extremely helpful and expect it to pay for itself many times over. (S. Gardner)
Got something to say? Click here to reply