Actron cp9180 Review
The Actron cp9180 is compatible with all OBD II (On-Board Diagnosis II) compliant vehicles manufactured in North America, Asia, and Europe from 1996 to the present.
If you are new to diagnostic scanners, this handy tool connects to your vehicle, scans various parts of your car, truck or SUV, and retrieves a list of diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and code definitions from your vehicle’s computer.
This OBD ii scanner is available at Amazon for 58% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
This device not only scans your vehicle, it also allows you to freeze-frame live timing and pinpoint your vehicle’s problem. Instead of having to recreate a scenario over and over again, you can now playback the timing to scrutinize all the data and make a clear diagnosis.
Here are some great features of the Actron cp9180:
- Bilingual diagnostic code scanner easily retrieves trouble codes from your vehicle’s computer to diagnose problems;
- Compatible with all OBD II-compliant vehicles from 1996 to the present;
- Large easy-to-read LCD screen displays DTCs and their descriptions;
- Fully updateable via the Internet, so it will work with future vehicle models;
- TrueLink Technology assures a fast and accurate diagnostic output.
These functions, combined with the simple keypad used to read, erase, and navigate DTCs, make the CP9180 scanner a perfect solution for identifying problems with your vehicle and keeping you safe on the road.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Actron cp9180:
In one use, I have saved myself hundreds of dollars. Never again will I pay a dealer to read the codes in my cars! Soon after I received this in the mail, I had the package opened, directions read and device hooked up to my car. Basic functionality was extremely straightforward. I ended up diagnosing a rough idle condition that was pinpointed to cylinder #4 ignition coil. I highly recommend this unit! (A. Shoemaker)
Got something to say? Click here to reply